Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Injury Prevention and other Muscle Building topics.
1) Do 5-10 minutes of mod. intensity cardio before exercise or stretching to properly warm-up.
2) Rest a minimum of 48 hours before training the same bodypart to allow sufficient time for rebuilding.
3) Listen to your body when it sends a pain signal, that means STOP, something is not right.
4) Maintain a balanced exercise regimen, training muscles on both sides of the body for balance.
5) Don't train so heavy that proper form is lost.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|